Certified SC Recipe of the Week – Mini Pimento Cheese Biscuits
December 29, 2016
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- *3/4 cup Dukes® Mayonnaise
- 8 oz. of sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 4 oz. jar chopped pimentos, drained
- 3 cups of Adluh® self-rising flour
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine the milk, mayonnaise, and pimentos together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, toss the shredded cheese with flour and then stir into wet ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop dough with small cookie scoop onto lightly greased or non-stick foil lined baking sheets, about 1” apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Ag Fact: Dukes Mayonnaise is the third-largest mayonnaise brand in the United States and was created by Mrs. Eugenia Duke at Duke’s sandwich shop in Greenville, SC in 1917.
*is a Certified SC ingredient