CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK-Triple Berry Kale Salad
April 24, 2017
- *2 cups kale
- *1 cup strawberries, chopped
- *1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup feta cheese
Creamy Strawberry Poppy seed dressing
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- *1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, add kale, strawberries, blueberries, sliced almonds, and feta cheese. Toss.
- For the dressing, add the Greek yogurt, strawberries, milk, sugar, vinegar to a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Whisk in the poppy seeds.
- Drizzle the desired amount over the tossed salad.
Ag Fact: After a frost, Kale becomes sweeter.
*is a Certified SC ingredient