CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK – Baked Kale Chips
August 17, 2017
- 1 bunch torn Certified SC Grown kale leaves (stems removed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Arrange kale on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Drizzle evenly with olive oil and toss.
- Season with salt.
- Bake, rotating trays once, until crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Toss with lemon zest.
Ag Fact: While it may seem newer to the US food system, Kale has actually been cultivated for over 6,000 years.