CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK – Poblano, Kale and Artichoke Dip
August 17, 2017
- 1 bag frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 poblano chili peppers
- 1 cups finely chopped Nature’s Green® Kale
- ¾ cup Dukes® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Vegetable oil spray
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees°.
- Thaw artichoke hearts according to package directions, set aside.
- Place peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil 5 inches from heat about 5 minutes on each side or until blistered.
- Place peppers in a zipper-lock plastic freezer bag; seal and let stand for 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel the peppers; remove and discard stems and seeds.
- Coarsely chop the peppers and place in a large bowl.
- Mash artichokes and place in a bowl with chilies.
- Stir in kale, mayonnaise, cheese, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place mixture into a prepared baking dish; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve with pita chips, corn chips or mixed veggies.
Ag Fact: One cup of kale has more vitamin C than a medium size orange.