CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK – Rosemary Roasted Radishes
December 29, 2017
- 3 bunches Certified SC Grown radishes, washed, cleaned, and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add radishes, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Place on baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once done toss with lemon juice and rosemary. Enjoy!
Ag Fact: Radishes are a great low-cal snack; one cup of sliced radishes has only 19 calories.