CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK – Roasted Radishes and Brussels Sprouts
February 28, 2018
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 1 lb Certified SC Grown radishes (trimmed and halved)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Spread out in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are starting to brown and crisp up on the edges.
- Serve immediately.
Ag Fact: Several varieties of radishes are available year-round. They vary in size, taste, and color but share nutritional values.