CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK – Fresh Strawberry Mojito
March 20, 2018
- 8 large Certified SC Grown Strawberries
- 8-12 mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons of agave
- 6 tablespoons of lime juice
- 8 oz. run
- 2 cups seltzer water or club soda
- Add strawberries and mint to the bottom of a large pitcher. Using a muddler (or the back of a spoon) muddle the fresh and herbs together. (basically your smashing them)
- Next add in the lime juice, agave, and rum. Stir around to mix everything.
- Finish off with the seltzer water. Stir and serve!
Ag Fact: Strawberries are the only fruit with their seeds on the outside.