Certified SC Recipe of the Week – Peach Lemonade
June 26, 2018
3 large Certified SC Peaches – pitted and cut into quarters
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup real lemon juice 6-8 lemons
Certified SC Mint
- In a medium saucepan combine fresh peaches, 1 cup water and sugar.
- Cook over medium-high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, let cool.
- Place in blender and blend for about 1 minute until smooth.
- Using a sieve over a 2 qt pitcher, pour peach syrup through sieve.
- Add fresh lemon juice.
- Fill to 2 qt line with ice and water.
- Garnish with mint – Enjoy!