CERTIFIED SOUTH CAROLINA RECIPE OF THE WEEK: RADISH CHIPS
August 29, 2018
- 10 to 15 large Certified SC radish, very thinly sliced
- 1 nonstick cooking spray, or olive oil
- 1 sea salt, to taste
- 1 black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Mist a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Arrange radish slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly mist with cooking spray or olive oil, then sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn the chips over, and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until crisp. The time may vary based on the thickness of the chips, so watch carefully after turning.