CERTIFIED SOUTH CAROLINA RECIPE OF THE WEEK: PARMESAN TOMATO ZUCCHINI BAKE
September 25, 2018
- 2 medium Certified SC zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium Certified SC yellow squash, sliced
- 5 medium Certified SC tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup quality parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian spices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a baking dish, arrange zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in an alternating pattern
- Top with cheese and spices.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until squash is soft. Enjoy!