CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK: BAKED GARLIC SWEET POTATO FRIES
October 30, 2018
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into
- 1/4-inch matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place into oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden and crisp, tossing occasionally.
- Combine sweet potato with garlic and Parmesan.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.