CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK: PAN-FRIED RADISHES WITH BACON
• 4 slices bacon diced
• 1 ½ pounds radishes diced
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1//2 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon pepper
• 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the bacon to the pan.
2. Cook, stirring often, until nearly crisp.
3. Add the radishes to the pan with the bacon and continue cooking, stirring often, until radishes are softened, about 15 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley before serving.
6. Serve hot.