CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK: CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
May 9, 2019
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 Certified SC cucumber
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Slice cucumber into 1/8″
- Get 4 slices of each size.
- Dry sliced cucumbers with paper towels
- Mix softened butter and minced chives together in small bowl.
- Find a cookie cutter that is the similar to size as the sliced cucumbers and cut eight circles out of the bread. Avoid cutting the crust.
- To assemble, butter one side of bread and top with the 1/8″ cucumber slice