CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK: PEACH LEMONADE
May 9, 2019
- 3 large Certified SC peaches pitted and cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup real lemon juice 6-8 lemons
- In a medium saucepan combine fresh peaches, 1 cup water and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat until boiling. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Place in blender and blend for about 1 minute until smooth.
- Using a sieve over a 2 qt pitcher, pour peach syrup through sieve. Add fresh lemon juice.
- Fill to 2 qt line with ice and water.