CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK: ROASTED SWEET POTATO WEDGES
August 23, 2019
- 3 Medium-sized Certified SC sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons herbs de Provence
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and lightly spray it with cooking spray.
- Toss the sweet potato wedges in the olive oil and herbs. Season the wedges with a few pinches of salt and pepper and lightly toss again.
- Place the wedges on the baking sheet with one of the non-skin sides down on the sheet. Roast the potatoes for 20-25 minutes. Remove them from the oven and carefully turn each wedge over so the skin side is facing down. Return them to the oven and let them roast another 10 minutes before serving.