CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK: CHEESY BACON DIP
September 11, 2019
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices Certified SC bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup sliced Certified SC green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onion. Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and hot.
- Serve with bread slices, crackers, or veggies