CERTIFIED SC RECIPE OF THE WEEK: Crock Pot Cranberry Pecan Stuffing
October 28, 2019
- 12 oz. bag cubed stuffing
- 1 cup Certified SC leeks chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup Certified SC chopped pecans
- 3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 Certified SC egg beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- Toss your cubed stuffing, leeks cranberries, raisins and pecans in a sprayed 5 quart Crock Pot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the chicken broth, melted butter, egg, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the bread mixture in the Crock Pot and gently fold together. Cook on low for 3-4 hours